Hot Jobs

Looking for Career in Pharmacovigilance/ Clinical Research. Enter details here.

Monday, 24 March 2014

Freshers can apply for Pharmaceutical Scientist I 139391BR @ Novartis, Hyderabad "D"


Job Description
Assists with the development of new OTC products. Main focus is to conduct laboratory formulation development work and GMP manufacture. Assists with the preparation of GMP documentation and completes documentation as required. - Assists with the manufacturing of R&D batches - Assists in setting up experiments - Gathers data - Maintains pilot lab and equipment - Assists in investigating problems - Oversees general operations and safety in the laboratory
Minimum requirements
Good school leaver possible, experienced technician or BSc graduate Languages: Switzerland/Nyon US/Lincoln India/Thane Fluent French, basic English an advantage Fluent written and spoken English required Fluent written and spoken English required 0-3 years
Read More Read More Read More 

Principal Analytical Scientist
Analytical Scientist II
Pharmaceutical Scientist I
Pharmaceutical Scientist II
Sr Analytical Scientist II
Sr Analytical Scientist I
Sr Pharmaceutical Scientist II
Principal Pharma Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to us